what do you think about these

Free Member
allstuff-246
could you please check these earphones out Link hidden: Login to view i am thinking about buying these in bulk and importing them to australia but the only thing that i am worried about is the fact the if you look in the bottam right hand corner of the case it has the apple logo on them and says ipod, since these are not real earphones made by apple, or at leat i am pretty sure, is there a copyright issue there or are you alowd to just state that saying that they are for ipods. do you think they would be alright to import to australia as i dont want customs to take them of me,( do customs actually open up every pacell?) or even worce by pinned for importing fakes and get a fine, cheers and help greatly appreciated

Site Admin
fudjj
My guess is that the brand on the box alone would be in breach of copyright.

This is one I would run past customs themselves, because basing any purchasing decision on what anyone says in here is simply a little crazy when dealing with this type of situation!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.