Wholesale & eBay Forum General Selling Advice & Tips What does SaleHoo Stores have to offer?

What does SaleHoo Stores have to offer?

producer6
I was wondering if you could give me some more information regarding your SaleHoo Stores? Do you, besides the website building, provide shopping carts and what payment gateway do you use with your store? Also, I imagine one doesn't need to know coding in order to create an e-commerce web store with SaleHoo. Is this correct to assume it is more drag and drop assembly. How does your SaleHoo Stores stand up against, say Shopify stores and what would be the advantage of SaleHoo Stores?

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Curtis, see your previous post for the answer to some of your questions, but I'll have someone contact you personally to go through everything involved so you have a complete picture of what you get.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
producer6 wrote:I was wondering if you could give me some more information regarding your SaleHoo Store? Do you, besides the website building, provide shopping carts and what payment gateway do you use with your store. Also I imagine one doesn't need to know coding in order to create an e-commerce web store with SaleHoo. Is this correct to assume it is more drag and drop assembly. How does your store stand up against, say Shopify stores and what would be the advantage of a SaleHoo Store?

Hello Curtis,

SaleHoo Stores is an ecommerce application that allows you to set up an online store to sell your goods via your own domain. It lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders — all with a few clicks of your mouse.

We have a full working demo you can try out to see exactly how it looks and works: Link hidden: Login to view

You also get a full 60 days to try out everything and if for any reason you are not satisfied, you can request a refund and we'll process it, no questions asked.

Hopefully answers your question? If you would like to learn more or purchase SaleHoo Stores, please go to Link hidden: Login to view

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how