Where do I start

clearance-king
Hi
I have read a bit on salehoo what I should do etc and looked at a lot.....a lot of websites that salehoo provides links to, and I am no further ahead than when I started. I am looking for a handful of very good dropshippers or wholesalers that ship to New Zealand. I don't expect anyone to do my searching work for me, but if you know of a good contact any help would be appreciated. Also given that the majority of people using salehoo are no where near New Zealand then by pointing me in a good direction isn't going to hurt your own business, infact if the contact is awesome then maybe we could come to an arrangement and you could make a little profit from me also. Am happy to negotiate.

Cheers in adavance

wholesalelist101
What products are you looking to sell?

clearance-king
Hi
At present anything but apparel as I have a source currently for that locally. If there is a profit in it I will sell it......well to begin with anyway as that is the only way to find out for me what I would really enjoy selling. I do like electronics but am wary that whats hot and whats not can change quickly with technology as well as that different systems in different countries etc. With saying that I would like to get mobile phones that work on the New Zealand networks, pc's laptops, hdmi cables if I can get a good source.

Cheers

wholesalelist101
I sent you a PM

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how