Where do I start

clearance-king
Hi
I have read a bit on salehoo what I should do etc and looked at a lot.....a lot of websites that salehoo provides links to, and I am no further ahead than when I started. I am looking for a handful of very good dropshippers or wholesalers that ship to New Zealand. I don't expect anyone to do my searching work for me, but if you know of a good contact any help would be appreciated. Also given that the majority of people using salehoo are no where near New Zealand then by pointing me in a good direction isn't going to hurt your own business, infact if the contact is awesome then maybe we could come to an arrangement and you could make a little profit from me also. Am happy to negotiate.

Cheers in adavance

wholesalelist101
What products are you looking to sell?

clearance-king
Hi
At present anything but apparel as I have a source currently for that locally. If there is a profit in it I will sell it......well to begin with anyway as that is the only way to find out for me what I would really enjoy selling. I do like electronics but am wary that whats hot and whats not can change quickly with technology as well as that different systems in different countries etc. With saying that I would like to get mobile phones that work on the New Zealand networks, pc's laptops, hdmi cables if I can get a good source.

Cheers

wholesalelist101
I sent you a PM

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.