Where to Apply for a US Sales Tax ID Online

louisianakng
SO OK I GUESS ITS TIME FOR ME TO STEP MY GAME UP & TRY TO GET A RESELLERS PERMIT ETC, IT JUST SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE ONE THERES MORE SUPPLIERS AND BETTER DOORS BETTER EVERYTHING OPENS UP

IS THIS SITE LEGIT FOR PERMIT Link hidden: Login to view?

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SELLERS PERMIT AND RESALES LICENSE

I MAY BE ONLY SELLING ON AMAZON OR EBAY OR LOCAL COMMUNITY

OR WHAT WILL ALL THE DOCUMENTS I WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS GAME ?

Site Admin
fudjj
I suggest this like for your information regarding a US Resellers Licence, you'll find all the info there :)

Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

louisianakng
thanks, its not that hard as i thought it would be, guess i was scared, but i see so many suppliers are requiring this well the good suppliers with the good merchandise ,so I'm starting to see this is definitely a need

louisianakng
so how can you still pass off taxes? what if you sell to a friend locally on the streets ,how will this work ?

Site Admin
fudjj
Well it's up to you what you decalre your earnings at, you can sell to whoever wants to buy it.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.