Wholesalers in New Zealand

Free Member
milkdudz21
hello there salehoo. I'm a first time poster here and would like to know is there any wholesalers/dropshippers in newzealand that deal in electronics and also clothing?
So far i have set up my own e-commerce store and now just need to source the products from a reliable wholesaler/dropshipper.

Free Member
cozziemomonz
Hi buddy,

i have heard a rumor that Dick Smith can offer wholesales electronics but have not looked into it.

here are is one new zealand wholesaler

www.wholesalehub.co.nz

if you are after wholesale Laptop computers

i have one guy i know who can wholesale MSI Computers

Paul Benge
Business Applications LTD
Gisborne

i am pretty sure there are a couple of others you will be able to find via google.

Kind Regards

Cody
Cozziemomo NZ

Free Member
milkdudz21
Hey there cozzie cheers for the replyt ill lok into Dicksmith as i have an account with them

Free Member
cozziemomonz
Hi buddy,

Not a problem, let me know how you get on with Dick Smith :o)

Kind regards

Cody
Cozziemomo NZ

Free Member
ebenezer
Hi there,

Is anybody using
www.wholesalehub.co.nz ?

Couldn't find any supplier except a link back to salehoo.

Free Member
milkdudz21
Hi ebenezer. Yea i have che cked out that wesite aswell and could not find the list. But on the plus side i did recieve 3 dvd's on how to make money by trading stock and EMIS. it had alot information but its not something i would lean towards. I'll take another look on wholesalehub and see if i can see the list.

Oh yea CozziemomoNZ and to all those other people wanting to know about buying wholesale from Link hidden: Login to view , i have now got a trade card so now i can buy from them. If you dont have a trade crad just give them your business/company trade number. Wholsale price seem alrite for DSE, and i have a test product on its way to my house to see what shipping times are like.

william232
Any update to this i know its old any update?

Free Member
milkdudz21
Any update to this i know its old any update?

Well i have managed to set up a few deals with dicksmith and atm selling around 20-30 different products. They are only small purchise products atm just to see whatsa how atm. I have made a small $1500 by doing this as part time ie in weekends or when im not working. Theres not much of a selection compared to the us wholesalers but at least its a start to get your foot in the door.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi to all,

Just want to mention these 2 NZ based suppliers in our directory. They aren't into electronics, but they could be something you can use, in case. :)

Link hidden: Login to view Bone Carving Pendants, Jade Carvings, Pearl & Paua Shell Carvings, One Off Custom Carvings, Clothing, Carved Wood Wakahuia, Weapons and Sculptures

Link hidden: Login to view Art, Books, Calendars, Magazines, Cards, Posters, Maps, CDs, Christmas Decorations, Clothes, Handbags, Footwear, Corporate Gifts, Cosmetics, Beauty Care Products, DVDs, Flowers & Native Trees, Organic Foods, Gift Baskets, Gourmet Hampers, Hand Painted Men's Silk Ties, Health Products, Homeware, Jewelry, Kiwiana Collection Pet Charms, Maori Art & Crafts, Gifts For Men, New Zealand Food & Candy, Outdoor Equipment, Pet Food, Sheepskin & Rugs, Stationery, Tapestry, Knitting Supplies, Needlepoint, Yarn, Toys, Puzzles, Games, Music, Puppets, New Zealand Wine, Wooden Items, Wooden Wall & Mantel Clocks, Wooden Guest Books & Photo Albums, Wooden Picture Frames, Wooden Jewelry Boxes.

Cheers! :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.