www.paymatestores.com

wychewes
Hi all,
Just had a discussion with Dilip the MD for Paymate.com.au and has mentiones the beta trial of Link hidden: Login to view and this is avail to USA and Aussie wholesalers to list. At present is free with only final fee charge so no listing charges.Is getting some sales and they are working on ways to increase traffic but are asking for support from sellers to make this viable . Have a look see what you think and maybe get in on the ground floor.

raiderjake
wow a possible replacement for paypal AND ebay! my lucky day LOL! thanx i will check that out.

Site Admin
fudjj
Looks good from what I have seen so far, have to look into it a little further.

Cheers Wes.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.