- Are they reliable?

Free Member
26 Jun 11 06:52:23 pm
i'm trying to get some apple products and i'm not sure if i can trust in this site Link hidden: Login to view
have you ever used it????

Site Admin
26 Jun 11 08:47:17 pm
Hi yorryo,

I can tell you that without even doing a background check on the reliability of this supplier, they're products are not authentic Apple.

If you want genuine Apple products, in fact any genuine branded products at all, you'll have to stay well clear of Chinese suppliers!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
30 Jun 11 03:57:41 am
Welcome to SaleHoo, yorryo :)

You have to remember that not all suppliers with good offers are good suppliers at all...I checked them out further and found a few more reasons why you should stay away from them -

1. They are relatively new - Their whois registration shows that they have been online only since May 9, 2011, barely 2 months old.

2. Their contact details are free email accounts. ideally legit suppliers will provide their customers with a working land line number, valid physical address and a domain based email address.

3. I could not find an information on the types of payments they accept. My guess would be that they're going to ask you to pay using wire transfer.

Hope this helps :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at