Accounting software products

abnc1054
Hi all,

I'm in Australia, and just wanted to check if anyone had any ideas on some good accounting software to use for a small business.

The only one that i know of that is fairly good is MYOB. Any other one's that people have used and found to be good?

Alan

Free Member
jimmy_huber
The only solution in my book is Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
abnc1054
Looks pretty good, i'll give it a go.

Just another quick question, when accounting for fees in relation to selling online ie ebay/paypal fees, what is the best method that you have found.

Alan

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Looks pretty good, i'll give it a go.

Just another quick question, when accounting for fees in relation to selling online ie ebay/paypal fees, what is the best method that you have found.

Alan

Just keep all your monthly invoices on file and record them to your Accounting software.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.