brisbane members

26 Mar 08 12:52:17 am
i have posted a few topics on bulk purchases for suppling australians and new zealanders with wholesale products. I am looking for other members from here to sit down and discuss a proposition on goods imported to australia for resale to other aussies and kiwi's, If interested or whant further details please pm me and i will give you my phone number so we can talk more in detail at what i am proposeing. What i have to offer has a very high potiential of profit. So if you are genuine please pm me.

9 Apr 08 12:28:09 pm
Hi there, sounds good to me. Almost as if we need to set-up a little sub-group down here. I have Skype (voip) - user name is 'bigtwains'. With Skype you can have conference type calls. Sometimes Skype reception/sending can be a little rough - oh well what can you expect with Sol being in charge of the Telstra lines. I am off to the UK/Dubai in just over 3 weeks & will be away for about a month. However, would be good to start something.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at