Canadian needs some info

greenbrett55
Hi all! I am very new to all of this and am a new member to Salehoo. Is there a way for me to get a listing of Canadian companies that do wholesale, drop ship etc.? I do not see this option in the search. I need to find my niche product and I have a limited amount of money to start so I would like to avoid duties etc. I read about some new Canadian sellers/members who were lost and they said (in some testimonials) that they received great help. This is why I joined. I am not trying to be lazy, I just need some confidence and a point in the right direction. I have limited time as I work 2 shifts to support my family. I need to do this right as this is my last chance of doing something that I know is hard, but will work. I will refuse to give up. Thanks,
Brett

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I would suggest you do a location search in our database. Link hidden: Login to view

You can single out canada in your product searches.

Click on advanced. Leave the search bar blank and select canada. and ships anywhere.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
greenbrett55
I left the search bar blank and used the advance option and selected the options you said, but it just returns to the search portal without doing a search. I tried both Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. I must be missing something. Thanks for your help.

greenbrett55
Does this way of searching work for anyone else at this time or is it just me and my new computer having problems? :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.