Credit card or paypal?

dealsunlimited
What is the best and cheapest way to pay for an international purchase (UK), directly with credit card or credit card thru paypal? There's a big difference in the conversion rate but not sure about the transaction fees. I need your advice, please! Thank you and have a great day, everyone!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
My opinion is that paypal is the devil. I would never trust a company that steals from its own members. Freezes accounts for no reasons and relentlessly puts companies out of buisness.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
kickaball
I opened up a google checkout account, and I am about to start accepting payments via credit card through them.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
With a credit card you have the protection of a chargeback. With paypal you have an imaginary $5,000 protection plan that is basically in the hands of the worst customer service department in the World (Paypal Customer Supprt )

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
topdeals08
Pay Pal will rob you blind! I'm looking for another way for people to pay for my items now. I don't like anything that charges me a monthly fee. Any ideas anyone?

Free Member
designerthriftshop
The only thing with Google checkout is that you cannot use it on eBay. The only other way to get around PayPal is a merchant account or accept checks & money orders only.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.