does salehoo offer anything else besides clothes & electroni

Free Member
mytime
Does salehoo offer anything else besides consumer electronics and clothes?? I need to find a suplier of industrial catering equipement but as yet the search engine doesnt provide any answers??

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I would suggest you check out these sites. There are many more you just need to narrow your search to a single keyword

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
mytime
Re: I would suggest you check out these sites. There are many more you just need to narrow your search to a single keyword

I typed in bench comes up with fitness equipement, stainless steel gives me jewelers stainless steel bench gives me nothing....instawares is based in the US and their products are selling for more than they do here...and then i would have to add shipping onto that....im in australia would like to find someone in china or somewhere near here so the price difference will be profitable, i have the funds to go directly to the manufacturer but no way of finding them...any ideas thanks

Free Member
userexists
Did you try alibaba.com ? You should be able to find a manufacturer in China or other asian country on that site easily. However, purchase samples of what you are looking for first. And do your research thoroughly on any of the manufacturers you find on that site. I've found a couple of very good clothing manufacturers from there that I've been using and their service and workmanship is fantastic. Good luck

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.