dropshipdesign.com

mlsatt
Does hay body have information on this company? I am new and was thinking about using this company to set-up first web page. I do not have the knowledge in web page design or setting up myself. If not this outfit, is there another that is better at about the same price.
Any help appreciated.

MSGE

Site Admin
fudjj
Quite a lot of views on this service throughout the forum, some like to push them, others think they are a waste of money.

Best you use the 'search forum' on the sidebar menu to learn a lot more before deciding, however I would also suggest you talk to jg42122 before I made any decisions, he may well have a good alternative option for you.

Planes is another that has just kicked off a drop ship service, he would also be worth while taking a look at.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.