Dropshipping on eBay - How does it work?

1 Jun 08 09:02:59 pm
just a quick question i was wondering if you need to buy the items before you sell them if not how do you go about doing this. so say i sell an item on ebay can i place the order for and have it sent to the buyer

Free Member
2 Jun 08 12:12:05 am
I assume your talking about Dropshipping. Yes you can this is a decent way to start if you have limited funds. There are many decent drop shippers out there. I would suggest you check the list or other members can share their favorite drop shippers.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
17 Nov 10 03:06:40 pm
Hi, So if you list an item on say an e-bay sight and you sell that item. How does I pay for the item if Paypal holds your funds until the item is shipped? Or do you pay out of your own pocket?

Site Admin
17 Nov 10 09:32:09 pm
Hi and welcome to the forum, adesantiago :)

In the scenario you described, yes you will pay for the product out of your own pocket. Many sellers have to do it this way otherwise you either have a product to ship or none and end up with a negative feedback from your buyer.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.