Freight forwarding

aushy
Hi,
Does anybody know a good freight forwarder that I can use to post items from USA to Australia?

Thanks,
aushy

fencote-station
Hi there,
I use mbex. You can look at either of their two sites: Link hidden: Login to view OR Link hidden: Login to view
They are very good and use either DHL or FedEx. Both these give a discount of about 30-35% on their rates to members of mbex.
regards,
John.W

Free Member
dragon2o99
what would be the advantage of having freight forwarder?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
what would be the advantage of having freight forwarder?

The advantage is so international buyer can buy from companies that only ship to a US address. This way international buyer can get products only sold to US customers.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
aushy
I had a look at Link hidden: Login to view but it's not really what I'm looking for at the moment. I'm looking for a non commitment type freight forwarder which doesn't charge a setup fee or monthly fees. Anybody got any suggestions?

hsn82
check our Link hidden: Login to view

They are based in Saudi Arabia.....but mayb they can help

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.