Has anyone heard of http://www.homebusinesssolutions.com.au?

2 Nov 09 03:07:30 am
Hi, has anyone heard of Link hidden: Login to view?

I found them yesterday and they sound like they might have something good...but their website is a little hard to understand??

Site Admin
3 Nov 09 12:39:10 am
Hi shaneandben,

This site is definitely new to me. But the sort of offer they make is quite common. After a quick check on them, I could say that the site seems pretty legit in terms of their offer (and services) as well as payment. But I really couldn't find how long they have been online.

And yes, it is bit hard to navigate through their site.

Anyway they will basically make a fully loaded website (which is product specific, so it could be good for niche marketing) for you, complete with a list of wholesale suppliers from which you can get your products/stocks from.

Its a bit pricey though, but may be worth it.

Cheers :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
3 Nov 09 04:42:03 am
Hi There,
We are Home Business Solutions!
Just to let you know we have a brand new website about to be launched that will be much easier to navigate!

We're always so busy doing everyone else's websites - we have little time left to develop our own!

I wouldn't call our services pricey, considering you get a website which you would pay over $2000 for anyway plus a complete home business that includes suppliers, wholesale or dropshipping, products, photos, images to use on your website, full training and support for as long as you need it, (available 24/7), plus most importantly advertising and marketing guides, how to get customers to your website, how to get listed in search engines, google etc, how to operate your home business, even a visit from a qualified accountant in your home to answer any questions you might have.

If you have any questions, dont' hesitate to contact us direct.

Best Regards
*****Deleted By Admin*****

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.