Has anyone used Kookua?

shaneandben
Hi I've just found a website called Kookua.com, they sell lots of phones, such as the 'Hiphone'...does anyone know if they are good to deal with?

Thanks

Shane

Free Member
haydee
Hi Shane,

I couldn't find any reviews when I did a Google Search on them except for one forum thread where one member stated that lightinthebox.com and kookua.com are owned by the same company which is not true as confirmed by lightinthebox.

Upon checking, they are a fairly new company. They have only been online this year and they have purchased the domain for 1 year. We recommend dealing with suppliers that have been selling online for at least 2 years.

I have also found out that they are selling branded electronics. As what we always advise our members, please don't purchase anything branded from China because you might end up with fakes.

If you wish to transact with them, we highly recommend that you buy a small sample first and make secure payment through PayPal or credit cards.

All the best,

shaneandben
Thanks for the information Haydee :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.