Help marketing jewelry

3 Mar 08 09:17:40 am
Hey gang. Just looking for some help to market the jewelry I am planning to buy on bidz. I have learned a lot about jewelry so I know what to look for in gold and diamond jewelry as well as jewelry with stones.
There is the obvious ie a website and I am working on that but I guess what I am looking for is someone who already knows jewelry
or where to market jewelry. And then once I become a registered seller perhaps I could resell the jewelry to this person or persons for a small profit. Just trying to turn a profit to get the ball rolling and then onward and upward from there. I know that people could just go to bidz and get the jewelry themselves but I could save you a lot of time with that if you knew what you were looking for. And once I am able to become a registered seller here sell it to you for a marginal profit while finding very good deals on bidz on the higher quality jewelry which is of course relative.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at