How can I get the drop shippers' photos & product descriptions?

rani
I am new to salehoo and I am bit confused :shock: :shock:
I am only interested in dropshippers. Whenever I search for a supplier how can I get the pictures and the item descriptions?
Also whenever I sell an item do I login to my salehoo account to pay the supplier for it?

Thanks
Rani

rani
I got it,
Thanks guys

ajomaa1
~Deleted By Admin~ Affiliate links not allowed on Salehoo.

satya
Once you've found a drop shipper, go and set up an account. Different drop shippers have different setups but usually you can choose to credit your account, or, you can simply leave it empty and pay for each item as you sell it. Once you've created an account, all you need to do is grab the drop shipper's provided photos and product descriptions for the items you wish to sell and list them on eBay or your website (You will either be able to download the images from the supplier's site or be provided with a catalogue or CD containing images and product information). After you make a sale and receive payment, log into your drop shipper account, select the product you have just sold and take it through the checkout and pay for it. Enter the buyer's shipping details, and the drop shipper will package it up and post it.

Cheers!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.