How do i get a tax exempt i.d. that some of these sites want

we6bri
i am a new member with salehoo and have been looking at the wholesale directories and some of the sites ( in the registration area) ask me for a tax exempt/reseller # where do i acquire this title of reseller?

haus1028
Link hidden: Login to view

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
haus1028
The EIN is the form you want. Fill it out online and you get your number as soon as your done with the form.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
jakenny1k
I called the local fed office building--they connected me to irs office--they took 60 secs of info and gave it to me over thephone and said it can be used immed. then they send it to you be mail-for your records--really easy jim

bacpro
Please take note that there is a difference
Fed Tax ID & Resellers Certificate.

The reseller certificate comes from the state
you live in. Its free also, just google your state
and you can also apply on line.

John ( bacpro)

J Baca

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.