Fall September Special

Import Help UK

finchygf1
If the wholesale companys in china use DHL, UPS or FEDEX can they help with importing to the UK if I pay them, to make it easyer for me because house bound.
Cheers.

binbs
I've imported some good from China, and I used EMS as the courier. The goods took about 7 days to arrive at my doorstep, and I was impressed with the service. I think you'll find EMS to be the Cheapest courier too.

dinine
China often use EMS

binbs
That's because EMS is Chinese

keebsuk
I have one problem and it seems to be a big one. I have imported 2 Ipod 80gb and sold on ebay and I made abit of profit and customers were happy.

Now I know quantity is the key to making a living, the problem being if I order 50 Ipods per week the chances are I am going to get hit hard with Import TAX in UK am I right ??

Now is there anyway at all to get around this problem on bigger orders of 10 per day ?

And anyone know of a Dropshipper who can except 50 orders per week and where I can make at least

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.