import tax (u.k.) help needed.

craigearl
hi i have read some posts about import tax and how when dropshipping the recipient has to pay the tax, some people have said that to cover yourself you must post this on your sales site in bold letters.

my question is, is there a way that i can pay the import tax when ordering from overseas and i can just add this onto my selling price?

any help would be great, i have been put right off using a lot of companies because of this.

wychewes
You can certainly get an idea of the costs from UK Customs. But check because if it is only small orders and under a set dollar limit you can be lucky and not have to pay anything. HOWEVER this varies with what products you are trying to import. Each product classification ie electronics or car parts or surgical equip have differing set thresholds. The only way to be safe and 100% sure is contact UK Customs.

craigearl
thanx wychewes that helps me a lot. i`ll get on that soon.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.