Importing into UK...custom costs?

jasimao-sales
Hi
I ordered a single tennis racket from one of the salehoo suppliers in china, and i'm expecting it to arrive soon.
can anyone give me some information on how much i will be charged on customs. is it a percentage of the price of the order and how will i pay for it. i'm just afraid that my order will be stuck in in some customs office and it will take a lot of hassle for me me to get it to my address or will the package most likely arive at my address straight away. if thats the case, how will i be charged for the customs.

thanks for all your help in advance!

Free Member
grahamg
if you are a UK resident, you will pay any duty normally 17.5% of the value on the consignment, plus any additional fees not paid by the sender.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.