Importing to Perth,WA - Any tips?

Free Member
mad_missi
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck importing wholesale items from overseas (China, USA etc) to Perth in Western Australia?

I know importing to Australia isn't a big problem, but WA has their own rules and laws, and I don't want to waste a lot of money on stuff that will get me in trouble, or destroyed.

Thanks!

Site Admin
fudjj
I wasn't aware that WA had different regulations, could you highlight the ones that are of concern and we can take a closer look at them for you.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Mad_Missi,

Like Marc, I'm not that familiar with the specifics but just in case I think you might find this guide helpful -

Hope this helps a bit :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
mad_missi
There are no exact areas of concern, I just know that when I moved over here from QLD, I was not allowed to bring certain things over the border. I just figured that if things that were already in Australia were not allowed over the border, there would be things from overseas that also would not be allowed.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Mad_Missi,

I think they generally follow the same guidelines with most other cities. You can refer to this link to check which items are prohibited from importation -

Hope this helps!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.