ioffer

Free Member
dreamcatcher
whats wrong with ioffer, the site never works and i havent been able to log in in 2 weeks. did the feds finally shut em down??????

dwmgoods35
whats wrong with ioffer, the site never works and i havent been able to log in in 2 weeks. did the feds finally shut em down??????

Hello,

Not too sure. I haven't had any problems logging in but i would say this. I have been a member on ioffer for a few months and the only sale I have ever had the buyer never paid me so it wouldn't surprise me if they did shut em down.

Site Admin
fudjj
That's quite interesting because they have been missing off some auction site growth charts lately where I had expected them to feature quite strongly.....the plot thickens!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
dreamcatcher
hmmmm, strange, and to make it even better, i picked up two tracking cookies the last time i tryed to log in . luckily my anti virous program caught em!!!! ive actually made about 5 sales ther and all paid!!!!! but i know alot do not. i just cant see hw the seller get away listing all the counterfit goods. i got a letter from tiffany n co. s law firm after i listed one item that a supplier on dhgat swore in blood was authentic????? needless to say my listing vanished??? i dont know wether the bracelet was legit or not. but my point is that was only one listing, when their are 1000s of counterfit listings there . so how do they get away with it??????

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.