Just Starting Out

19 Apr 08 05:31:37 pm
I am just starting to open up a technical services company. I was contracted by AP Circuits to do some data verification work on micro chip design and am looking to open a retail/power selling division to my business. I am looking to work with anywhere from 10k to 15k canadian dollars (I have 2 investors lined up). What would be the best area for me to get into, as I have a little bit of money to start out with anyways. I would like to keep the theme of electronics or technology items just as it works best with my business. I have considered liquidated products but would like to try to offer brand name electronics and very competitive prices while being profitable as well. If all goes well I would like this to be the main focus of my company within 3 years time. If you could offer suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S: Looking for methods to build capital as quick as possible, with moderate risk but not high risk.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.