licence to sell brand products

tionuc
I'm thinking of selling products that are (hot items) on Ebay.

My question is - say i bought a dozen Apple ipod nano's from one of these asian or other exporters and they were the real thing.

Would they be caught up in customs and also can i get into hot water selling apple products without licence?

Thanks

Ray [/b:fc38655b]

mzcarla
Your biggest problem with dealing with a vendor from outside the US is customs. Sometimes it could take up to 4 to 6 weeks to get an item. If you have a reseller's ID then you have no problem...but chances are most of this stuff on these sites on the net selling from china and asia..are KNOCK OFFS!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.