local keyboard for laptops

godhelsing
Hi,

I am thinking of importing laptops but as I live the country that has beside 24 alphabets, it has also other characters, I just wonder is that possible if say I import from us, and ask the suplier to make the laptops to have my local keyboards, or if not how usually the problem is addressed. Or do I have to go the local suppliers ? Any help will be very much appreciated.

thanks

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You might try contacting companies like logitech and asking them for a sales representative. Tell them what you want and see if they have something like that you can get in your area. Most of these companies are global and have alot of sources for their products. They also make generic brands under different names.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.