Home /

Merchant account

Free Member
designerthriftshop
Hello. I just opened a merchant account to use on eBay. It's through merchantsinc I have already linked it to my eBay account but I have a few questions. Hopefully someone that has experience with them can help me.
*In the products tab it says I need to import my products to the shopping cart. Do I have to upload every item I want to sell?
*How do I put items up for auction on ebay? Through the shopping cart or do I just normally list like I would on eBay?
* Is there a way for me to create a 'Click here for payment' button to use on my auctions? How do I do that?
*eBay is telling me that in order for me to take credit cards through a merchant account I have to send them my last merchant account statement. I don't have one so how can I send them that? Is that standard procedure?
* The shopping cart gives you a code to paste on your auctions for payment. Any suggestions on where to put it? Like at the beginning of the auction or at the end & can someone show me an example of what it should look like?

Thanks for all your anticipated input.

Free Member
jimmy_huber

* The shopping cart gives you a code to paste on your auctions for payment. Any suggestions on where to put it? Like at the beginning of the auction or at the end & can someone show me an example of what it should look like?

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
jimmy_huber

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.