Open retail store for name brand

Free Member
dc2store
Hi,

I have open my retail shop. And now I am interest to purchase some name brand items from liquidator.com . But I have some question , Can I sell them in my store without any permission from the brand owner or authorized dealer ?

Thank you very much . :)

gulfy13
As long as you buy the items from an authorized source you can leagally sell them in your store.. It would probably be wise to post a notice somewhere in the store noting that your items are 'liquidated goods'....

Free Member
dc2store
Thanks so much gulfy13.

Are these included if I buy from oversea and sell them in my country too ?

gulfy13
As long as they are authentic and purchased from an authorized source, they should be legal to sell. I would be sure to check on shipping cost if buying from overseas as shipping charges can eat up your profits...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.