Pricing

Free Member
betxy112
If you have found a product and are choosing to use dropshipping as your method, how do you figure out the price to charge to make sure all expenses are covered and you still get a profit? Also, when you are actually listing the item on ebay to sell, what picture are you supposed to use for the item's description? I thought ebay had rules about using pictures and such from the manufacturer's website. Or am I mistaking? Thanks in advance for the help.

One more thing....how do taxes figure into the whole pricing equation? Do we figure taxes and add it in or how does that work?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well you have to figure in what your final value fees and your listing fees will be once you create the listing. Make sure you use pictures that are not directly the manufacturers. Search google pics for a picture that is not direct from the manufacturer. And you can figure in your taxes within ebay. And you can set your taxes for your state in your ebay settings.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
planes
If you have found a product and are choosing to use dropshipping as your method, how do you figure out the price to charge to make sure all expenses are covered and you still get a profit? Also, when you are actually listing the item on ebay to sell, what picture are you supposed to use for the item's description? I thought ebay had rules about using pictures and such from the manufacturer's website. Or am I mistaking? Thanks in advance for the help.

One more thing....how do taxes figure into the whole pricing equation? Do we figure taxes and add it in or how does that work?

Link hidden: Login to view for figuring out the total eBay and Paypal fees.

I probably shouldn't be doing this but I have always used manufctr pix for my listings. Just don't let them link to the site. Copy them to your desktop first.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.