Fall September Special

Product Research High Demand

Free Member
evelynb262
I am new to Salehoo and have been investigating the site. Is there a way to find what products have a high demand without putting in individual product types. I am trying to find products to sell, and am having a hard time. I have spent many many hours researching wholesalers and every product I find that might be a possible seller is being sold for less on ebay or is not selling successfully. What am I missing??

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi evelynb262,

A great way to find niche markets and hot products to sell is by selling stuff from around your home. Nothing beats knowledge gained from experience and selling stuff from around the home is the best way to get it without any risk.

After some practice with goods from around the home, we recommend buying small wholesale lots of products that most people use on a daily basis. Many of these products are excellent sellers, plus they are fairly easy to get hold of. A lot of new sellers make the mistake of trying to be all things to all people. In fact, it is far better to target a specific market, e.g.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
pnm
) tells us that one of the top reasons why people use eBay is to find unique items that they cannot find elsewhere.

Hi..

Seems like the 'eBay Buyer Report' link is broken. Is there any other link to get that report?

Thanks

planes
[quote='richelle_salehoo':a5494dbc]Hi evelynb262,

A great way to find niche markets and hot products to sell is by selling stuff from around your home. Nothing beats knowledge gained from experience and selling stuff from around the home is the best way to get it without any risk.

After some practice with goods from around the home, we recommend buying small wholesale lots of products that most people use on a daily basis. Many of these products are excellent sellers, plus they are fairly easy to get hold of. A lot of new sellers make the mistake of trying to be all things to all people. In fact, it is far better to target a specific market, e.g.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi pnm,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. After checking on the link, we are sorry to say that the link has been removed by eBay.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.