Resale Certificate

Free Member
wildbill0480
I have read all over the place on the forums here that the best thing to do is get a resale certificate. So I did my research for my state which is Oklahoma. I believe I got the right certificate but mine says it's a sales tax permit. Is this the same thing?

From what I have read on here a lot of people say the form can be filed online and costs nothing. For me, I could print the form from online but had to take it into the tax commission office here and pay $20. I have a permit # and company name on the permit. I just want to make sure this is what I need. Thanks for the help.
Bill

mooney
This should be all that you need to prove that youre in business. All companies will usually honor that unless that also have other requirements

gulfy13
It's all the same thing. Some states just have different names for it..Resellers permit, State tax ID, Resellers Licence,, all the same most states charge a small fee..

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Registering a company for the IRS is free. If your registering your buisness locally you have to goto your local county building in most cases and apply for a DBA in your county. And some require you to place and ad in the paper.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
wildbill0480
Thank you for the help! I appreciate it!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.