Resell Permit...

bigbill
I'd like an answer to the following question:

In order to sale in the U.S.A. you need a Reseller's Permit.
In order to sale online in the U.S.A. you need a Reseller's Permit.

How may one from outside of the U.S.A. obtain a Reseller's Permit in order to abide with the U.S. authorities in matters concerning sales tax collection/filling and tax payments?

I ask due to the fact that if one should run a successful online store with all the prerogatives in SEO Marketing for good positioning and, without the 'Reseller's Permit' one is doomed !! Might as well not start at all.
Is there a solution to this delema? :(

bruced63
I'm not sure what tax laws would apply if you are selling in the U.S. but do not have a physical store location. Retail sales permits are issued by each state within the United States. I have a retail sales permit from Michigan because my company was incorporated in the State of Michigan. You may want to check with an attorney who is familiar with international commerce. However, if you don't have a physical store front in the U.S. I'm not sure that any permit is required. That would be my unofficial take on the situation.

Good luck!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.