Sending money to HK via Banks?

erw_
HI EVERYONE, SORRY IF THIS POST SOUNDS A LITTLE SILLY, ITS MY FIRST POST ON THE SALEHOO FORUMS AND I AM QUITE A NEWBIE TO IMPORTING ETC, I WAS USING MK ENTERPRISE FOR DROPSHIPPING CERTAIN ITEMS ON EBAY AND WAS DOING QUITE WELL WITH SALES, AT THE TIME THEY HAD A UK BANK ACCOUNT TO SEND FUNDS TO FOR THE ITEMS I PURCHASED, SO THERE WAS NO CHARGES AS IT WAS UK TO UK, NOW AS YOUR ALL PROBABLY AWARE THEY NOW ONLY HAVE BANK ACCOUNTS FOR US AND HK, AS I AM IN THE UK THIS IS QUITE A DILEMMA FOR ME AS THE BANKS CHARGE TO SEND MONEY OVERSEAS AND THE RECEIVING BANK CHARGES TO RECEIVE THE MONEY ALSO.
THEIR ACCOUNT IS WITH HSBC, WOULD IT BE CHEAPER OR EVEN FREE TO SEND MONEY TO THEM IF I OPENED UP A UK HSBC BANK ACCOUNT HERE OR ARE THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR CHEAPLY TRANSFERRING MONEY OVERSEAS ON THE INTERNET, PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ID BE VERY VERY GRATEFUL AS I HAD GOOD RELATIONS WITH THEM AND NOW I CANT USE THEM, THANKS TO ALL FOR READING AND THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP, SPENCER....

Link hidden: Login to view
voodootwothree
if they are a good supplier they would recognize a mutual benefit of opening up a paypal account to keep dealing with you. paypal charges them a transaction fee you may have to pay for but its like $5.00.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.