TAX ID #

juanita9570
HI I'm just about to start a very small business. It seems like some of the stuff I want to sell requires for me to have a TAX ID # to purchase wholesale. I'm not really sure why I would need one. I'm about to rent some space at a local flea market since I don't have enough money for my own place right now. I'm still a college student and don't have a job so I don't claim taxes. Its atleast one of the requirements for a tax ID # and with that I will have to charge taxes. So confusing, PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
If you plan on selling at a local flea market you really should aquire a tax id. Because you will have to file your purchase info and charge taxes on purchases from buyers.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
bacpro
Most local flea Markets require that you have a resale tax ID to sell your products. However most states don't charge for this resale certifcate you can get it free and you file a resale tax return evey 6-12 months. just google your state and you can apply right on line( most states). I live in California and got one within a couple of weeks. Just answer a few question and its done.

John(bacpro)

J Baca
haus1028
If your talking about the EIN, you can get it in minutes at Link hidden: Login to view

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
juanita9570
Thank you everyone :D Great help!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
No problem, Thats what we are here for :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
jakenny1k
I called local irs office--they gave it to me over the phone-they did it in a minute with a live oerson--reallyeasy

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.