there is a bid on 60 xbox 360,s

anonymous
there is a bid on 60 xbox 360,s on ebay(australia) and guess how much people are bidding!!!!!!

xbox 360 premium plus 300 games.

the BID IS $6000

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Do you have the link for the auction? If it is legitmate im sure they will go for much more than this.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
james
the auction finished 2 days ago, but i think the bid was near 10 grand

adriano
Dont bid on the ebay auctions for lots of xbox 360 they are all fradulent and all ask for wester union payments. there are on ebay auctions all the time. Rarely you will se one that accepts paypal but they are also fradulent. Who will sell 30 xbox 360 for 3000? it doesnt make sense because they could make way more money than that. i know this because i tried to negociate with them but they all want wester union and in one auction i bid, but ebay send me an email that said that the auction was a fradulent and that it was under investigation.

jennifer77
if it sounds to good to be true......SCAM!! :shock:

toffee
There is no such thing as a free lunch. If something looks too good to be true, then it probably is. Look at what the cost per unit is of a bulk deal like that and if it is unfeasibly low, then steer well clear!

:D :D

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.