what do I do during tax season?

22 Dec 07 09:01:43 pm
So, How do I claim my sales on my taxes? I dont have a reseller certificate but I make about 3k per month selling on ebay. Mostly wire transfers, but do i have to do anything special with taxes or fill out any forms? I dont want to get a letter from the irs and get in any trouble.

23 Dec 07 12:08:24 am
I would recommend going and consulting with someone from H&R block, or that Liberty Chain that does taxes. Yes you need to claim your income and complete additional forms, I would recommend hiring a tax professional, unless you know what you are doing.

Free Member
23 Dec 07 08:03:49 am
Hope & Pray....

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.