Apple products or LED TVS 40 inches -Supplier Needed

Free Member
juric23
i have not found one good thing on this website can someone please help me. I am looking for any Apple products or LED TVS 40 inches and above.

marilou-salehoo
Hello Juric23!

For Apple products try the ff:

* Link hidden: Login to view

* "Link hidden: Login to view

"Link hidden: Login to view

* "Link hidden: Login to view

LED TV:

We do not have a supplier yet for LED TV as this is a relatively new product. But I can help you look for suppliers outside our database. This may take a while, please check back Thursday.

I hope you find what you are looking for from the suppliers I found for you. :-)

Marilou

Directory Administrator
SaleHoo Group Limited
Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
shibly
Hello Juric23,

use this for LED TV's

www.qq.net.au

all samsungs product

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Juric23,

use this for LED TV's

www.qq.net.au

all samsungs product

They look pretty legit, but was not able to find anything that denoted they did wholesale. I have emailed them to inquire further.

@Shilby: Have you used them before? If yes, do share your experience with us.

Cheers!

P.S. It would be really nice if you could add a photo to your profile when you have the time :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
marilou-salehoo
Try : Link hidden: Login to view They are a Korean manufacturer of electronic products. But their sales office is in Australia.

I hope this helps. LED TV is a pretty new product line and few companies produce them. Which is actually a good thing because it means you have lesser competition. :-)

Goodluck!

Marilou

Directory Administrator
SaleHoo Group Limited
Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
shibly
@Richelle I haven't used www.qq.net.au but I know they are 100% legit. I have visited there shops.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.