Brandedlots.com - How do I contact them?

Free Member
yaniv
Hi all.

I have signed up with www.brandedlots.com about a week ago and my account is still pending activation.
I can't find any contact information on their website. Anyone has a clue?

Yaniv.

Free Member
yaniv
Funny... they emailed me about 3 minutes after posting this message.
Any one ordered from them? Who do they ship with? What's the shipping cost?

10x!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Yaniv,

This supplier used to be part of our directory but I can't seem to find them here right now. If they have been removed I'm not aware of the reason. But if you do wish to contact them, please go to this link and at the bottom of the page you'll find their phone number...

Link hidden: Login to view

I thought you might also like to learn what other SaleHoo member's thought about them, so please check out the following links as well:

Hope this helps.

Funny... they emailed me about 3 minutes after posting this message.
Any one ordered from them? Who do they ship with? What's the shipping cost?

10x!
Do you mean you are receiving several notifications regarding your post? Kindly clarify so we can have our technical staff check this for you.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.