Drophipping concerns, please help!

Free Member
manisa
Buenas a todos!

Me he registrado hoy en esta comunidad, pero estoy bastante perdido..

Tengo experiencia en dropshipping, pero me está resultando dificil dar con proveedores y conseguir precios y funciones de estos.

Si alguien que hable español puede aydudarme, lo agradecería mucho.

Un saludo y gracias!

Site Admin
fudjj
In English so we can better assist you if at all possible please Manisa.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Best to all!

I registered today in this community, but I'm pretty lost ..

I have experience in dropshipping, but it is proving difficult to find suppliers and get prices and functions of these.

If someone who speaks Spanish can help me, I appreciate it.

A greeting and thanks!

Welcome to SaleHoo Manisa :) I have to agree with Marc, it would be best if you made your posts in English so we can help you out right away.

You can always use Link hidden: Login to view with your translation needs.

I would suggest downloading our 'New User Manual' to help you out, to download your copy please go to Link hidden: Login to view and scroll down the page, it's the 6th one :)

Also, may I ask what type of products are you interested in dropshipping? I would be happy to assist you in finding suitable dropshippers.

Hope this helps, talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
manisa
Thank's for all!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.