HOLY SHEETS! New Bed-In-Bag lots just listed at Topper Liquidators.

Directory Approved Supplier
topper-international
[URL=Link hidden: Login to view
[B]The sheets have hit the fan![/B]
Thousands of brand new microfiber Bed-In-Bag 6-piece sets have just arrived at [B][URL=Link hidden: Login to view Liquidators![/URL][/B]

[B]The Goods:[/B]
[B][URL=Link hidden: Login to view Collection "1000" 6-Piece Bed Sheet Sets[/url][/B]
[URL=Link hidden: Login to view

[B]Current Sizes In Stock:[/B]
Standard Full Size [I](MSRP of 129.99/set)[/I]
Luxurious California King Size [I](MSRP of 169.99/set)[/I]
[B][SIZE=3]Our Price: Just $11.00 per set![/SIZE][/B]

Our fine quality imported sheets are made of a high strength Plush Micro-Fiber blend of hand-chosen threads woven to the highest standards.

Pamper yourself in luxury with our Elegant Damask Stripe bed sheets. A luxurious feel that caresses your skin in a smooth finish. A distinguished brand that is world renowned and guaranteed to be first grade quality. Compares favorably to 1000 Thread-Count Sheets.

[B]Lot Sizes and Other Details:[/B]
These sheets are sold by the factory case. Each case contains [B]12 Sets[/B].

Each set contains the following matching pieces: 1 x Flat Sheet, 1 x Fitted Sheet, 4 x Pillow Cases

Each lot may contain up to 8 different colors. [I](We CAN offer a complete case of a single color by request, if you want 12 sets in the same color, please use the comments section when checking out on our website or give us a call at 1-800-TOPPER-1)[/I]

[URL=Link hidden: Login to view here for more info on these fast-selling bed sheet sets![/URL]

Topper Liquidators
Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.