Kawaii Products from Papercute

Directory Approved Supplier
6 Oct 16 03:34:52 am

I'm Giang from Papercute.

We are a minority, woman-owned wholesale manufacturer who has been in business since 2014. We make origami jewelry, animal ears headbands (cat, bunny, bear), soaps, and greeting cards. Our style ranges from bohemian to gothic to cute to alternative rave wear!

Many of our wearable items are very versatile to different styles. Our greeting cards are inspired by pop culture whether it be Japanese or general. The artwork is generally kawaii (cute) anime style art. We also do custom work, whether it is jewelry, accessories, or stationery.

If you are interested in learning about the products we make, just message or email me at Link hidden: Login to view and I can give you more details. You can always visit our retail website to find out more about us: Link hidden: Login to view.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by fudjj on 6 Oct 16 03:43:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edit Text

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.