Laptop components suppliers wanted

Free Member
cdjedi
HELO
I NEED HELP Y SEARCH FOR ALL SALEHOO AND I DONT FIND WHAT I LOOKIN FOR:
EXAMPLE:COMPONENTES FOR LAPTOPS(LCD SCRENN,CABLE LCD FLEX,INVERTER,MOTHERBOARDS,CPU,WIFI CARD AND MENY MORE)
PLEAS AN ADVICE?
THANK YOU

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi cdjedi,

These suppliers may have what you're looking for -

Link hidden: Login to view

Please share with us how you get on with these suppliers by writing a review in their profile pages. Thanks!

Welcome to SaleHoo!

Irene
Free Member
cdjedi
not what i want i leav an exampel:
CABLE DE VIDEO FLEX HP PAVILION DV2000 50.4F621.002
CER 5315 - HP DV5000 PK070005U00 LCD INVERTER
if you find a dropshiper or a seler think i am from spain i wish to be more close to me.
thank you

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi cdjedi,

Sorry but I failed to locate any drop ship supplier for the products that you have specified. However, I learned that HP has a several distributors located in Spain. You may get in touch with them to ask if they can drop ship.

Here's a link to HP's accredited distributors in Spain -

Among the listed companies in the link, this one has video cables - Link hidden: Login to view
and you can apply as a distributor at Link hidden: Login to view

Please note that we cannot guarantee the reliability nor safety of any suppliers outside SaleHoo.

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
Free Member
cdjedi
thank you

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.