Queen Bee Dropships Luxury Handbags & Accessories

Directory Approved Supplier
rgrelier
Hi,

My name is Katoria and I work for Queen Bee of Beverly Hills. We are currently taking new wholesale members!

If you are interested in selling new, authentic luxury handbags and accessories from top-selling European brands such as GUCCI, PRADA, FENDI, SAINT LAURENT (YSL), MIU MIU, VERSACE, and more, I would love to get your started.

Our company has been in business for over 14 years, buying directly from the brand fashion houses in Europe, and are able to drop-ship for our clients who want to sell designer products on their web store, physical store, and on established shopping platforms like eBay and more.

Please contact me directly or send us an inquiry to get started. We'd love to have you.

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - European Luxury Imports
Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view
256-213-7796
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
Free Member
bellaclmedlock
Hello. I am interested in opening an eBay store and selling designer products. Can you send me more information?

Candace Medlock
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Candace and welcome to the forum,

You might like to look at the QBBH website for further information and you can also follow up with their support there if you have any inquiries.

Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

blondesmiles2002
Hi ,new to this site and getting back into the online industry, Was at one time a power seller on Ebay. But most interested in selling Jewerly, and what hot today and will stay hot for awhile such as the LED shoes .Love sellng deigner handbags, and My name for my store is Queen Designs .
Dont mind working hard and can drive a tough bargin when needed. Warmest Regards.... Teresa Pratt

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Teresa and welcome to the forum, nice to ahve you with us.

If you're looking at that handbag market, then we can certainly highly recommend QBBH. Queen Bee has been a very long time fully verified supplier with us and has always provided a quality service to our members.

You can leave a PM for them here on the forum if you would like to speak with them or contact them directly through their website for futher.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

blondesmiles2002
thank you for youe very quick responce, would love to PM in the early evening, Do I make an Appt? Please advice. Thank you. Teresa

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Teresa,

You can PM (Private Message) anyone any time you like. Just select the blue link under the avatar on the left hand side and that will take you to the member's contact page for you to leave them a message.

If you would like supplier suggestions for the other items you mentioned, you can email Link hidden: Login to view with details of what you want and support will do their best to find you supplier leads for you to follow up with.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
wisdoo
good idea!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.