Queen Bee wholesale prices-authentic or faux??

raine123
8*

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi atticblingandthings,

I understand your hesitation and concern, but yes, their products are authentic. You can even message Rebecca of Queen Bee of Beverly Hills, she's sometimes on the forum replying to customer queries like yours.

Here are a couple of posts that may help:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps! Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Directory Approved Supplier
rgrelier
Hello atticblingandthings,

Thank you for your excellent question! I completely understand your hesitation regarding authenticity when you're searching for a supplier. I would be worried if authenticity questions weren't on your list of things to ask.

I would encourage you to call our offices to speak with one of our customer service representatives. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have as well as provide more information on our wholesale program (which is not a requirement). Our office number is (213) 985-2597 and we can be reached between 8:30am- 6:00pm EST or by email at info@queenbeeofbeverlyhills.

Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you.
Rebecca

Richelle thank you for your kind words and for linking to previous posts!

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - European Luxury Imports
Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view
256-213-7796
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome Rebecca. Thank you also helping out by addressing our members' concerns, it is well appreciated :)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
raine123
Many thanks to you both :) I love the website (it's on my fave list!!) but I have never bought anything before especially authentic and on my website I won't be able to guarantee everything (b/c somethings will b pre-owned) but wanted to offer the things I could (things I purchase new) authentic for them. YOu guys are great and Rebecca I'll give you a call as soon as I get my website together. Looks like this week I'll be setting it up-been a little sidetracked with our new house, baby on the way in 2 weeks (Richelle we deciced on 'Demi' for her name) and it's been busy but so worth it. I couldn't be more thrilled w/ life...this forum..the help from everyone..it's all looking on the up & UP. Cheers!

Site Admin
fudjj
Good luck with the venture atticblingandthings, don't forget to post a link when you're up and running so we can all see :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Many thanks to you both :) I love the website (it's on my fave list!!) but I have never bought anything before especially authentic and on my website I won't be able to guarantee everything (b/c somethings will b pre-owned) but wanted to offer the things I could (things I purchase new) authentic for them. YOu guys are great and Rebecca I'll give you a call as soon as I get my website together. Looks like this week I'll be setting it up-been a little sidetracked with our new house, baby on the way in 2 weeks (Richelle we deciced on 'Demi' for her name) and it's been busy but so worth it. I couldn't be more thrilled w/ life...this forum..the help from everyone..it's all looking on the up & UP. Cheers!

Demi sounds great atticblingand things! :) Looks like everything in your life is falling in the right place for you. Like fudjj said do keep us posted as you go along..

All the best! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Directory Approved Supplier
rgrelier

No problem. We're happy to help whenever you are ready. And congratulations on the new baby!

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - European Luxury Imports
Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view
256-213-7796
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.