Wholesale & eBay Forum Products For Sale Symphonica acoustic speaker for iPhone & Samsung galaxy S

Symphonica acoustic speaker for iPhone & Samsung galaxy S

marcedhk
Directory Approved Supplier
Hi,

My company is gearing for the release of a new product which I believe is well suited to your customers. The Symphonica is a horn speaker dock which employs natural acoustics to amplify and enhance the sound of iPhone and Samsung Galaxy smartphones.

It's a beautiful design piece made from sustainable wood and is available in both natural and dark wood finishes, making it more that just another iPhone/Android phone accessory, and presents well as a luxury item or premium gift. As you can see from the photos there is really nothing else quite like it on the market, and so its a great opportunity to have a very appealing product which is not available from your main competitors.

In addition we also have a gift set which includes the horn speaker, a dock stand, a phone case, and rechargeable Bluetooth remote. Everything in the set is made from wood, and as with the standalone horn speaker there is a choice of natural and dark wood finishes.

There is currently a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign to raise the funds needed for the first production run, and we have a special 10-pack available targeted at online sellers that wish to secure it in small lots of 10 pieces at a price that makes it easy to earn profit. You can see the Kickstarter page at Link hidden: Login to view

Of course if you are already an established reseller interested in placing a volume order we can accommodate you as well.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like some more information.

Best Regards,

Marc Edwards

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how