Wholesale & eBay Forum Products For Sale Symphonica acoustic speaker for iPhone & Samsung galaxy S

Symphonica acoustic speaker for iPhone & Samsung galaxy S

marcedhk
Directory Approved Supplier
Hi,

My company is gearing for the release of a new product which I believe is well suited to your customers. The Symphonica is a horn speaker dock which employs natural acoustics to amplify and enhance the sound of iPhone and Samsung Galaxy smartphones.

It's a beautiful design piece made from sustainable wood and is available in both natural and dark wood finishes, making it more that just another iPhone/Android phone accessory, and presents well as a luxury item or premium gift. As you can see from the photos there is really nothing else quite like it on the market, and so its a great opportunity to have a very appealing product which is not available from your main competitors.

In addition we also have a gift set which includes the horn speaker, a dock stand, a phone case, and rechargeable Bluetooth remote. Everything in the set is made from wood, and as with the standalone horn speaker there is a choice of natural and dark wood finishes.

There is currently a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign to raise the funds needed for the first production run, and we have a special 10-pack available targeted at online sellers that wish to secure it in small lots of 10 pieces at a price that makes it easy to earn profit. You can see the Kickstarter page at Link hidden: Login to view

Of course if you are already an established reseller interested in placing a volume order we can accommodate you as well.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like some more information.

Best Regards,

Marc Edwards

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how