Anyone tried Maverickdvd.com?

Free Member
jnd_productionz
Has anyone heard of Maverickdvd.com?

I recently purchased a lot of 100 adult DVD's from someone who has his own site but all the DVD's are supposedly from maverickdvd.com.

I was foolish and didn't think to ask questions about the DVDs first. So when I received them I don't know but it looks a little fishy. It just doesn't look right. And to top it off it says "No region coding"! From what I learned through Salehoo, that was a bad thing.

I don't know what the hell I'm suppose to do with 100 DVD's! Can I still sell it to people? Is it safe to sell it? Does anyone know how I can find out if these DVD's are legal?

And I can't return it. I didn't know but I swear I had like 7 days to return it. According to this guy I can't return it.

Anyone have any suggestions that can help me please.

Thank you!

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi JND_Productionz,

Maverickdvd.com has been online since 2002. They seem to be a wholesaler of Adult category DVD's. I tried searching for complaints or any scam posts about them but I was unable to find any. They do look legit. If you got questions about their DVD's I suggest contacting them directly, so you can clarify your concerns.

As for region free DVD's, I'm not sure if they are illegal or legal or bad news. I know for sure you can play them in any region or on any DVD player.

Hope this helps somehow :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
jnd_productionz
Thanks again for the help I always appreciate all and any advice or suggestions.

Much Mahalo

Site Admin
richellemonfort
No problem JND_Productionz :)

If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to ask. You can also email us at support@salehoo.com

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.