Chinagrabber.com - beware!

adekale70
After two successful orders from them, they have turn to SCAMMER over night. It is over four weeks now that I send $840 to order for 5 of their cellphone wrist watches and I have not receive any thing from them. I have sent quite a number of mails to them and one of their staff by name Thomas, they have stopped replying to all my mails and never return my calls. BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMERS and Jimmy should do something about this scammer.

wholesalelist101
You always take a risk when you deal with China suppliers. It is also a possibility that your order was ceased by customs. What method of payment did you use? Please don't tell me it was a wire transfer!

adekale70
Yes , it was a wire transfer and this is the third time I am buying the same products from them. The first two was ok, may be they are using the first order to deceive people. It's not funny. The earlier Jimmy get rid of these suppliers from the salehoo directory the better is for the members. It is a very bad experience

wholesalelist101
Never use a wire or bank transfer. This is a typical situation where they gain your trust by shipping out what you ordered the first couple of times. Once they have your trust then your more likely to place a bigger order and then this is when they get you. I am sorry to say since you used a wire transfer there is no way to get your money back. Once again there is still a possibility that your order was obtained by customs.

adekale70
No, I don't custom issue is the problem here because normally when my order is shipped out like that they sent me a tracking code but this time around there was nothing like that. In otherwords, my order was not shipped out at all. I have sent several mails to Thomas, the sales Manager, he didn't reply any. He acknowledged the receipt of the money and after that nothing again. I have all my evidences. Thus, they just suddenly turn to scammer

Site Admin
fudjj
Never use a wire or bank transfer. This is a typical situation where they gain your trust by shipping out what you ordered the first couple of times. Once they have your trust then your more likely to place a bigger order and then this is when they get you. I am sorry to say since you used a wire transfer there is no way to get your money back. Once again there is still a possibility that your order was obtained by customs.

I'm with Wholesalelist here.

While there is a small chance your items are being held up by customs, or even lost, you are leaving yourself wide open to be scammed buy using your payment method.

I see members write that they had no choice, that was the only payment option they would accept. If that's the case then you have a choice of setting yourself up to be scammed, or too keep looking!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
userexists
You can't expect Jimmy to do something about this. Jimmy doesn't own Salehoo. He is just the community manager and a member like the rest of us.
He takes care of the forums not the companies who are listed on here. You will never hear from the owners of salehoo. They are invisible.

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
adekale70
You can't expect Jimmy to do something about this. Jimmy doesn't own Salehoo. He is just the community manager and a member like the rest of us.
He takes care of the forums not the companies who are listed on here. You will never hear from the owners of salehoo. They are invisible.

I thinksuppliers like this should be de-listed from salehoo directory before other memebers will fall victim of such dubious charactes.

buyonusacom
We are new to this.
I am from china.
I suggest u that no order any cellphone from china.
They all are bad copies.
suggest frankly
david lin

planes
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Link hidden: Login to view)
Domain Name: CHINAGRABBER.COM
Created on: 06-May-06
Expires on: 06-May-10
Last Updated on: 07-May-08

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration Link hidden: Login to view
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration Link hidden: Login to view
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS1.MONSTERCOMMERCE.COM
DNS2.MONSTERCOMMERCE.COM

Above is their domain by proxy. Shows their proxy is a company listed in the address above.

That is not a good sign.

The above company simply acts as a proxy which hides the true companies address.

Who knows, it might be a US company shipping from overseas on your behalf
without your knowledge. Sort of like giving it to you at both ends.

If your feeling ornery, you could contact the above company and ask for the other companies address. If they decline which they probably will, you could then say you are filing a complaint with the AZ Attorney General and would like the name of the owner of the proxy company to put in your report.

Then say you are also going to file a police report and name them in the report.

If you can file the report in their town.

They aren't to blame but if they are not willing to help then put the pressure
on them.

Basically, what you are doing, is trying to put pressure on the scammer through the proxy holder.

Who knows, they may have a policy of breaking ties with scammers or who knows, you might get the address of the company especially if you get through to the owner and speak diplomatically.

Now if they break ties with the scammer, watch their whois info. When they get a new proxy, keep all your records and send it on to them.

You could potentially make life tough for them.

I know its a lot of work, but if your really POd at these guys you could get some justice in the end.

Site Admin
hadendeboer
Here is a response from Amy Chen, managing director of Chinagrabber.com regarding accusations made in this thread towards the supplier.
===============================================

This original post was posted over 3 years ago so it is hard to find proof that we did re-ship this order out.

The fact is that ChinaGrabber.com is a reliable Chinese wholesale drop shipper. We currently only process orders using Paypal.

Paypal is the safest way to order online; We won the Year of the Tiger Gold Medal coin for the year 2010 and can scan the email and upload here as proof.

We have since improved our customer service and have learned a lot. Regarding the original poster, we shipped to Nigeria which has corrupt customs and other delivery issues. The order was lost and we re-shipped as much of the original order as we could out without losing too much.

Only months later did we see the post that was posted before we re-shipped out. We could not reply as we were not a paid member (of the forum).

Please make sure you check that before you order and item, your local government, customs office allows the importation of that particular product. While we do offer free worldwide shipping, import taxes and tariffs are to be paid by the buyer.

We would like to thank SaleHoo for helping us to finally post our rebuttal comments and hope that anyone who would like to order from us look on other Salehoo forum posts or contact us directly if you have any questions regarding warranty, etc before ordering.

Yours Sincerely,

Amy Chen

Managing Director
Email: Chinagrabber@live.cn
www.chinagrabber.com
===============================================

Thanks Amy.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.