- scam alert!

14 Dec 06 06:53:36 am
CHINESE EXPORT COOPERATION is a total fake. I have been ripped off for US $1000.
Link hidden: Login to view
They may be trading under another company name. If it sound too good too be true it most likely is!! This company will tell you that they are operating out of Hong Kong and payment must be sent to a Mr Katchapan in Phuket. Do not send payment too them!
If any one has been in a situation like this and has any suggestions as too what I can do please reply.

15 Dec 06 05:04:01 am
well thanks for the heads up on that one.

If you paid through bank transfer, or western union. You will not be able to get that back.

If thats the case I would use that as a real expensive lesson for now. Go to Link hidden: Login to view and file a report.

If the scam is big enough you may be able to get in on a lawsuit if one becomes opened against this crook. It is hard to get money back from overseas deals.

12 Jan 07 03:10:21 am
I just made a purchase with Does anyone know anything about this site? Am I safe? I have 3 days to pay and don't know if I should pay or not.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
19 Mar 07 10:26:40 pm
Do not deal with exportmenu or dvdsbay. They both seem fine until your customer is unhappy with their purchase and wants a refund. They will not answer emails. Both ship bootleg dvd's.

7 Jun 07 03:13:57 pm
Link hidden: Login to view
They are gone.....
My suggestion is not to buy first even if the product is way cheaper than the market price.

Free Member
31 Jul 07 10:05:15 pm
thanks for the head up. im new to this game and i appreciate all the trading tips...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at